YBW club boat

Dipper

Visit site
I set the club boat off on leg 3 and someone else has made adjustments. Feel free to steer it around the course especially if you see it heading into trouble! Make sure it doesn't beat me though. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Spyro

Visit site
I thought it needed a little tweak during the wind shifts /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dipper

Visit site
That's OK by me. I was pleased to see someone else have a go.

I'm out tonight so it may need a bit more tweaking round the headlands.

Anybody can have a go. I don't think a boat sailed by a committee will beat us. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Spyro

Visit site
Also going out tonight
Going to a friends. Would it be rude to use there interweb?
They'll probably not even notice as they'll be glued to the X factor

Dipper

Visit site
Boat name YBW (upper case) then ybwybw (lower case) in SOL home page then enter leg 3 race.

You need to be aware you could lose your own log in in which case go to SOL home page, log out of YBW then enter your details then select enter leg 3 race. I have two different windows open which works most of the time.

Dipper

Visit site
I think I have made a tactical error there. YBW is in front of me. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
OK, I'll take over the YBW boat for a few hours, and that should solve your tactical problem /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif (I wouldn't dare, heaven knows where it would end up!)

I was sorely tempted to sail my boat up and down the coast of the big V, claiming I was happy at navigating in sight of land! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spyro

Visit site
That would be me /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif As I was up at 3 in the morn I thought I was the only one at the helm and decided on something different from the route Booby Trapper was taking. Perhaps we will need to have a post here about decisions in future,
Sorry.

Spyro

Visit site
Nothing to be done for the next 8 hours or so after that once past Sri Lanka I think we should get North ASAP but it's open for anyone to do what they want with it. Apart from Dipper who might sabotage it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We could change the password PM it to each other and not tell Dipper /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Spyro

Visit site
Set a couple of DCs to see us through the night, If anyone decides to change course check these first so that you will not go back to a DC after you alter course. I have tried to wait for the wind to veer then tack north.
If anyone else wants a go feel free