Yarmouth Meeting and Berthing requests ... IMPORTANT

G

Guys and Dolls ...... I have received a message from Hayles that they prefer a Saturday - Sunday (that is 2 nights) booking as it is a Bank Holiday and only reserving the Saturday could mean they have an empty Sunday !
Fair do's I suppose ...

Second the number of boats entered into list exceeds their capacity which is approximately 18 - 20 boats reduced from previous 26. Now this is not a problem as I am in discussion with Yarmouth harbour for other berthing.
This would mean that some would have electric / water facility - higher fee of course, others would have slightly longer dinghy ride ...

I do not see any problem with any of this ...

I do need via my e-mail address NOT PM ..... all those who are OK to book for Saturday night AND Sunday night at Hayles / need electric etc. I also need those who are not bothered and can accept Yarmouth Harbour pontoon ... which maybe East side.....

So please can you all e-mail to :

nluther@solent-life.co.uk

Boat Name / Skippers Name (so I can ID from the list ....)
State which - Yarmouth Harbour or Hayles Pontoon
Agree to Saturday and Sunday (2 nights booking) or indicate which days / nights etc.
Any other info relevant ..........

I really need this as soon as possible to make sure all is booked and confirmed.

Please note that a small deposit will be required from each to the respective Pontoon operator to fix the berth - before the event ..... ie ASAP !!

I apologise to everyone about this .... but hope that all can understand and lets have a marvelous May Get-Together ...