Yanmar 4lha STZP & Bravo 1 - 2004

SampoSam

Visit site
Hi

That’s the correct prop we installed when fitting that engine to those boats. Guess you have a clean hull to start with?

check hose between turbo and intercooler is in good order.

The gaskets on intercooler were they all replaced?

Have you checked in the engine bay? The elbows on the exhaust side of turbo can fail/crack giving lack of power. You will notice soot in the bay.
Hi Rareplank are you still active on here if so any chance if we can have a quick chat on correct prop size as i am pulling my hair out trying to find what is the correct prop as everyone i ask have a different opinion ?

SampoSam

Visit site
Hi All so latest update is that i am getting 20 knots at full revs but no more given that i have done just about everything to the engine now and its improved (from 11 knots to 20) so can only think its the prop size now as should be getting 27- 30 knots issue is that i am trying to find a prop retailer who would allow me to loan a prop - i am in south east so any ideas gratefully

oldgit

Visit site
Hi All so latest update is that i am getting 20 knots at full revs but no more given that i have done just about everything to the engine now and its improved (from 11 knots to 20) so can only think its the prop size now as should be getting 27- 30 knots issue is that i am trying to find a prop retailer who would allow me to loan a prop - i am in south east so any ideas gratefully
Full Revs ? 3300. RPM.