Yachting Monthly - check the small print?

sidsknot

Visit site
The pages may be larger but the print is smaller - anyone else find it just too small? I gave up after ten minutes and binned it

Siosarnoir

Visit site
Yes I preferred the print size in the previous format, and the paper quality is poor too, but I suspect it is necessary to reduce costs . I would still prefer it to reading the on line version.

nickf

Visit site
The pages may be larger but the print is smaller - anyone else find it just too small? I gave up after ten minutes and binned it

Doesn't that mean there is much more (written) content in the magazine? I thought the quality of 'content' was also improved.

Slipperman

Visit site
I agree the font size is too small, and in my view also too grey rather than black, which makes it hard to read in anything other than perfect light - not often found on in a boat, for example.

Resolution

Visit site
Tonight one of the younger members of my yacht club complained that our annual magazine is printed in " a ridiculously large 14 font size".
Looked fine to me.

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
...in my view also too grey rather than black, which makes it hard to read in anything other than perfect light - not often found on in a boat, for example.
That's a contrast issue. Black is always best on white paper. The text in this issue is "almost" black as far as I can see but more of a worry is the serif font chosen. And it is too small....!