yacht interiior

dylanwinter

www.keepturningleft.co.uk
yacht interior

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...erglass-racer-cruiser-38ft-W0QQAdIdZ534852341

$(KGrHqRHJEMFJHrS1on4BSYvvecHjg~~48_20.JPG

Last edited:

FullCircle

Visit site
We have the fur rug thrown on the seating with the infill panel in. Lovely for watching movies on the TV.
Mrs FC would approve. And I will duly bend to her wish.
Thus, the budget is secured, assures marital harmony and having a choice of whether to sail single handed or not, rather than having it thrust upon me.

I like the Pirates head too.:p

photodog

Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthor
Visit site
Get rid of the chintz and those awfull fittings in the galley, and you have a very nice boat for almost bugger all cash.. $25k Canuck is about £18k......

Bargoon.

Blueboatman

Visit site
I too have a sheepskin rug, a low-slung 'real' heater and a 'proper' coffee pot and a teapot wot has sailed across the pond.. And ahem 4 duvets...
, I will admit it, upon the relentless recommendation of female liveaboard friends ( and for the benefit of same and crew) I have a 'leccy blanket ..Purrfect for those 'other' sailing seasons.. They wus all totally correct about the benefits!

Seajet

Visit site
I particularly like the flintlock pistols !

Could do without the pirate head though, looks like it could do one a mischief if thrown against it.

I suppose the dead blow waved polar bear on the sole could be reefed into the forepeak when sailing ?

prv

Visit site
the dead blow waved polar bear

:D :D

I have a somewhat similar sheepskin as a "throw" over the back of one of my sofas. (The sofa is a horrible pink velour one liberated from my step-granny's old house, so it needed disguising.) It's generally referred to as "the sheep", but perhaps I should start a campaign to upgrade it to a polar bear.

Pete

onesea

Visit site
I bought a sheep skin rug not so long ago to do in front of the log burner at home. My daughter at 6 move straight of it when I told her what it was, it was kind of funny.

The coming home on bonfire night cold and snuggling in front of the fire to warm up she soon changed her mind...