Wow - look at all the lurkers!

paulineb

Visit site
There are 30-odd lurkers out there reading our thoughts. Is that a record? BTW, that should read 30ish lurkers, not 30 lurkers that are odd. Dunno though, you never can tell with lurkers ;-)

Pauline B

oldgit

Visit site
Shoes Shoes Shoes Shoes (sung to the tune of the Spam sng my monty python)If ladies have only two feet(last time i looked)Why the need for more than 1 pair shoes.

paulineb

Visit site
I said lurkers - not loafers!! Anyway, on the subject of shoes if John Prescott can't drive and has two jags, why can't we have lots of shoes, even though only one pair of feet !!

Pauline B

BarryD

Visit site
Why would a lurker be checking who\'s online?

I see that some "lurkers" are checking whose on-line - I can only think that they must be members checking to see if any of their pals are around or are hiding from the wrath of Kim, and the post deleters...

Samb

Visit site
Lur..

Lurkers, lurki, lerkerers. Or we could just say lerker, like the plural for sheeps :).

"There sure be alot of lurker"

Samb

Samb

Visit site
Re: Lur..

*Newsflash*

In the forum forum (yes, thats right theres a forum for the forum) it has been discussed that if you have checked in your profile "I do not wish to be visible on the whos online screen" you automatically become a lurkererer ;-)

Samb