Would you like to do some crewing on the East Coast?

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Hi

I have a 26ft sailing boat on the East Coast but do not have regular crew, so tend to Shanghai friends into coming along with me. Sometimes my friends have other plans so I miss out on a sail.

As I like to go sailing most weekends, and don't want to sail single-handed, this means I sometimes stay ashore when I would rather be afloat.

The boat has had much affection poured into her and is well-equipped, comfortable, clean and seaworthy. The skipper has done all the RYA shore-based courses, including Ocean, and qualified as Day Skipper (practical) three years or so ago.
Sailing is predominantly coastal and in the rivers but jaunts across the North Sea or Channel can also be accomplished given a long weekend or more.

If you have some sailing experience and the odd weekend to spare when you might like to sail on the East Coast, please get in touch with me.

Hope

Visit site
Hi there Eastcoastbernie,
I live on the east coast and intrested in some crewing experiance. Studying day skipper at the moment have a good few hours under my belt. Sailing and motor boat. Still need to learn more.
Terry

a3xloser

Visit site
hi i am very new to sailing, but would be interseted in getting some experiance, i learn quick and follow instructions well, i am starting day skipper corse at night school but need to get afloat too
thx

mandiuk

Visit site
If your still looking for crew I would certainly be interested. Please let me know if you are still interested. Steve