Wooden boat festy, can someone translate from Dutch?

jerrytug

N/A
Visit site
Hello can someone be kind enough to post the basics of this cutter festival in English? Screenshot coming, it's apparently in Amsterdam in Sept. Just want to know, when and where, how I can get a place, what's occurring etc. Sailorman? Geem? Thanks Jerry

mjcoon

www.mjcoon.plus.com
Hello can someone be kind enough to post the basics of this cutter festival in English? Screenshot coming, it's apparently in Amsterdam in Sept. Just want to know, when and where, how I can get a place, what's occurring etc. Sailorman? Geem? Thanks Jerry

That appears to have been machine-readable, so why not use Google Translate (surely that does Dutch?)?

Mike.

jerrytug

N/A
Visit site
That appears to have been machine-readable, so why not use Google Translate (surely that does Dutch?)?

Mike.

Thanks for your suggestion Mike, but.. I don't know how, or if it's even possible on an ipad, and if someone tried to explain, they would be incapable of explaining in traditional English words, and I would not understand the inevitable computer-jargon, so your idea is a non-starter really...
cheers Jerry

EdWingfield

Visit site
Hi Jerry, if this event is attached to Sail Amsterdam the city is going to be jam-packed with both entrants and visitors I met someone who was going to Six Haven 8 days early to get a place.