Wood rot detector

Sixpence

Visit site
The perfect weapon for your armoury if you own a wooden boat. Used but in not bad condition, and is able to detect even the slightest wood rot in an otherwise perfectly sound boat. The only extra requirement is that it will need a screwdriver or small hammer and she's not leaving here with any of mine.
Starting bid of £150-00 if you please, worth many times that in the wood rot detection market as she will detect wood rot even if you don't want to know about it.

Offers, gentlemen, if you please

tn_westmerseameet071006004.jpg

sarabande

Visit site
it's the maintenance costs on these things that stops me making you an offer; and if I have to buy my own hammer as well...

Sixpence

Visit site
Very good cook but that function requires extra attachments not included in the purchase price, though these may be sourced easily, I understand Wellworths are doing a nice line that may fit the bill

FullCircle

Visit site
Thought it only right to inform the public that this particular model runs exclusively on pints of Ameretto di Saronno.
Also not mentioned in the advert, is that she is a demon seamstress. She turned that old red sailing jacket into this.....

IMG_2742.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
would it drink 1/2 pints of Adnams /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No Sir, as stated, runs exclusively on Ameretto.

Sixpence

Visit site
Enquired about carrying empty crates, apparently she is capable, but now wants to know why I asked
Start bid of £200 accepted, alcohol not included, p&p payable by purchaser
Ta muchly
Next bid please

sailorman

Visit site
I have an addition to my previous derisory offer
the only 4 Bottles in the UK of Juplier-Tauro a fine Bier of 8.5% /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i will offer one of them /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Superflid

Visit site
Having recently rediscovered the savings made by not having my own wood rot detector at home, despite the attractions, I'll decline..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif