Women getting dirty apart from Paulineb of course!

suzanne

Visit site
Reading the other posts I'm getting the impression that some of you blokes have never seen a female in the engines. My Mum has always been my Dad's number 2 in everything on the boat. She antifouls and does most of the dirty work. Last month the marina bloke 'twinkle' cottoned on and Dad had to pull a shaft or something to make out he did something.

Ever since its been safe to do so I help where I can, I love being next to the engines, apart from when your Dad says "Just gonna start her up but your fine where you are!" After the initial shock of having 250hp roaring next to you, you lean over to take a peek at whats going on only to find that the horrable father has decided to rev them up. Happened to anyone?

Anyway point was, there must be more people that have female help!

Suzanne xXx

coliholic

Visit site
I think this is probab;ly bordering on child abuse and think your parents need reporting to the NSPCC . Asking a poor weak female to get her hands dirty?? I know what my 20 year old daughter would say if I asked her to do anything on the boat apart from sunbathe;-)

suzanne

Visit site
See where your coming from but please, im not a poor weak female, I can do most things as good if not better than men, including carting oil drums and outboards around. The scary thing is, i enjoy it as well up until the next morning anyway.

Suzanne xXx

G

This is my first post. I'm also a young lady who likes getting dirty in the engine department. I like helping my dad
on the boat,car and the bike, I also like driving the boat when ever I can, that's if I can get my dad and brother
out the way.

Lian x x x