Wokingham, April 16th, 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chas25

Visit site
Hi Rick,

Will try and make it seeing as we missed the last one, but got another funeral that may mean we miss another meet /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Charlie

Chas25

Visit site
Don't think we'll be able to make it, Got funeral up North tomorrow, then work in Malvern Wednesday before visiting my Dad in Hospital after his hip opp /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif likely to be fairly late back

Hope its a good'un and hopefully we won't miss 3 in a row!

Carol & Charlie

rickp

Visit site
Sorry to hear that - hope your dad recovers okay from the hip op. My Dad had 2 new knees a while back (under local /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) and thinks he's the bionic man now!

Rick

rickp

Visit site
Another good night - thanks all and especially Adrian for our prezzies!

Going to rethink the food next time though. The suggestion is that we individually pre-order our food by e-mailing or calling the pub on the day so they've got some idea of how many are eating and can cope even if its busy. Those who don't pre-order can still eat - but take pot-luck in the queue. The pub will keep the menu on their website accurate and I'll pu a pointer up for it at the time I post.

Any other suggestions/ideas?

Rick

Pinnacle

Visit site
We missed you terribly..............

We missed FenderGirl more............. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.