Wind shops Ionian

cynthia

Visit site
Yes, Preveza and Agostoli.
If you download the Wind F2Go app you can buy top up just about anywhere. We used ordinary street kiosks to buy enough credit for our next data bundle, we used Absolute Surf which was 15€ + tax. By paying 20€ we got a paper slip with a code printed on it which is simply typed into app. Alternatively you can top up on line using card or PayPal. The surplus cash is credited to your account against your next purchase. This system was easy to use and easily set up, giving us access to top up facilities without visiting a Wind shop.

Thedreamoneday

Visit site
If you download the Wind F2Go app you can buy top up just about anywhere. We used ordinary street kiosks to buy enough credit for our next data bundle, we used Absolute Surf which was 15€ + tax. By paying 20€ we got a paper slip with a code printed on it which is simply typed into app. Alternatively you can top up on line using card or PayPal. The surplus cash is credited to your account against your next purchase. This system was easy to use and easily set up, giving us access to top up facilities without visiting a Wind shop.

+1 for the app, very straight forwar to use. The only issue is you're restricted on how much you can top up using PayPal in the 1st 2 months but this is easy to get around by buying the top up voucher from any kiosk (16 digit code) and keying that in, you also get offers every 7 days of free txt, data or minutes. I get the data of 150mb, it's not a lot but over the month it's 600mb free.

jordanbasset

Visit site
Thanks for the info, For some reason having problems installing the app on my tablet, will keep trying. If I do manage it I take it will allow me to to top up the single/sim card that both myself and my wife uses via separate devices? Sorry for the ignorance. Also us this the same via the online system, thanks

Thedreamoneday

Visit site

Thanks for the info, For some reason having problems installing the app on my tablet, will keep trying. If I do manage it I take it will allow me to to top up the single/sim card that both myself and my wife uses via separate devices? Sorry for the ignorance. Also us this the same via the online system, thanks

I had issues trying to get the app on my tablet too, it kept loading but was all in Greek!

From memory I googled it rather than downloading the app, then registered, then got the app.