wind shifts!

Carolwildbird

art-of-remembering.typepad.com
What wind?

I'm slowly gliding along (a bit like like watching paint drying- the only thing occupying me is calculating whether I'm gaining or losing on you lot. Looks like I''ve just caught you and starting to cut back a little on dipper's lead over me.)-

Plenty of time to have the boat spick and span, and nice fresh croissants for breakfast at dawn. Hope the early arrivals keep us a beer or two.

(might need it- just calculating forward- seems like there may be less than 1 knot of wind near the finish by the time we get there!)

Dipper

Visit site
Hmm. My cunning plan from last night is not going quite according to (cunning) plan. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Having spent ages clicking my ruler for each 3 hour stage and working out that I would reach some stronger winds close in to the Indian coast, the wind is now blowing me away.

I've run out of food on the boat and to make matters worse, there is the mouthwatering smell of freshly baked croissants wafting across the water from the north west.

help.gif

Spyro

Visit site
It looks like an interesting battle you 3 have going, I wouldn't like to say who will win but I will be watching, even some of the guys behind could be in with a chance. The forecasts have been changing quite a bit with every update so don't get too bothered about what you see now.

Carolwildbird

art-of-remembering.typepad.com
I concede now!

I feel asleep at the wheel last night and ground to a halt, and today have been out to lunch.... hence the very strange track! Now the bloody wind's on the nose for me.

Cold bottle of champagne (or your best tipple) will be yours when I arrive.... (my fridge and drinks cabinet is still operational, despite the delays)