Wimmin swimmers

rotrax

Visit site
Two years back we were hooked up in Cawsands when three NATO navy ships pulled in also-well away from the small craft anchorage. First Mate and I were well asleep after a calm night when:-

6AM-the Belgian called grub up in three languages over the loudspeakers spoiling the idyll.

Barsteward,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

VO5

Visit site
Was anchored overnight recently in the designated Small Craft Anchorage of Cawsand Bay, with about 20 other sailboats, well clear of the Bathing Areas, when the peace and tranquillity of the early morning was shattered by a couple of fat wimmin swimmers who, not content with their own well-marked sections of the bay, came doggy-paddling through, around and among we well-mannered and mutually considerate yotties.... shrieking and screeching their inanities to each other at max volume - despite them being no more than a few feet apart.

The noise was so disturbing that they awoke the 'Blue Ensign' types nearby, who came on deck and glared pointedly at them in disapproval. They even awoke my sailing mate who had silently been nursing a 'sensitive head' in the aft cabin, and who then decided he needed an urgent pee over the side....

Have these haridans no couth? Will no-one explain to them that civilised folk keep their voices down to a considerate murmur in an silent early-morning anchorage? Can they not be shuffled quietly and unceremoniously back into their Designated watery pens and away from the spaces properly set aside for decent, civilised types like us? Who should we complain to....?

'Rumph!

bathing_zpsedudtncc.jpg

I keep a tin megaphone on board for use on occasions such as this one.:encouragement:
One good way of discouraging them would be to tell them nasty stinging jellyfish were there only a few minutes ago. ;)