Wilts meet anyone.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanS

Visit site
Would prefer close to Chippenham for a variety of reasons. Date? Location?

Lots of people who have expressed an interest in the past, but haven't been able to make it for a variety of reasons, so lets try to go for a date and location where we get lots of 'new to Wilts meets' along, and advertise it a bit on the other forums.

BrendanS

Visit site
I've pm'd a couple of people who expressed an interest in coming previously, though unfortunately, I've just had a clear out of pm box, so only had two contacts remaining. I wonder if they read this regularly? Maybe if you post on mobo, I'll post on scuttlebutt, with a link to here, we can see if we can drum up a few people.

How about 8pm next Wed at Hit or Miss Inn, Kington Langley, where we had the first meet, in lack of any other input.

BrendanS

Visit site
Many of us have been lynched before now on the forums, but have a very good relationship in real life. I can claim far more lynchings than you! <G> it seems to come with the number of postings I've made. Come along and find out what we are like as normal people in real life.

(or substitute strung up for lynched, as your post edited, but the same applies)

BrendanS

Visit site
Just join the group with flack jackets and hoodies. Then after half an hour, we'll come and rescue you, and bring you into the correct group! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
If you are coming from the Chippenham dual carriageway, it's a left hand turn as you drive through the village, though it is signposted ( if you look carefully) , and plenty of parking on road outside the pub

If you can't find it on map etc, I can give very detailed instructions before the meet.

Encourage others here to come along. We have all the makings of a good regular Wilts meet, if we can make it more regular, and past meets have been very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.