Why no mention of 60% reduction in MDL winter berthing rates

oldgit

Visit site
Was pointed out to me yesterday that MDL at Bray ? are doing some special deal over winter on berthing fees.

Mike_Gates

www.mdlmarinas.co.uk
Re: Why no mention of 60% reduction in MDL winter berthing rates

Hi Fred
All the MDL Thames Marinas offer a “Safe Winter Berthing Package” from 01 October to 31 March. This year the cost for a boat up to 10 Metres was £1,000 including VAT for the six months. We have a lot of regular customers who stay with us in the winter and then moor their boats at the bottom of their garden during the summer.

All the best

oldgit

Visit site

Thanks for taking trouble to reply.What with all the moaning on the forums about the employees of MDL running around in Bentleys and such like /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif paid for by all those hard done by Thames boaters via their mooring fees etc.......
The offer was spotted on your website by a friend of mine still trying to find a nice boat to keep in that neck of the woods.

Chris_d

Visit site

We got a leaflet with our EA newsletter back in October I think, still too pricey for me though.

Gatsby

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
We got a leaflet with our EA newsletter back in October I think, still too pricey for me though.

[/ QUOTE ]

My Freeman 27 is ashore at Harleyford Marina with Espar. They do a deal for the winter costing me £630 was lifted in October and will launch in April and it includes one coat of antifoul to boot! There is no charge for storage just for their services!

oldgit

Visit site

Sounds a rather good deal in what is regarded with some jusification as a fairly expensive part of the world to boat.

Gatsby

Visit site

Been there last year and this winter....... seems to be no catches!

They also seem to do a special antifoul offer price which cost a friend of mine with a 30footer £388 last year for lifts out and in, pressure clean and the painting, they kept him ashore for 2wks so he could polish the hull.