Why do the hours tick away so slowly?

Rachelle

Visit site
Looking out the window and all I can think of is drowning my office boredom is a sunsoaked beer garden, counting down the hours before we can be back on the boat for what looks to a fabulous weekend.

I daydream about the sun on my back as I get more helming practice. I even look forward to pulling in on the ropes that make my hands so rough. Ice in the cool box, beer keeping cold.

Not quite so keen on standing on the quayside waiting for the thrown (probably wet) shore line to smack me in the face but oh well.

The boss has gone off to some tiresome meeting that is thankfully long enough for me to sneak out the book I stole from my boyfriend's bookcase "Your First Atlantic Crossing".

A few hours to the weekend, a few years to release ...

Rach

G

I've also spent most of the day in my office daydreaming!

Infectious innit, this sailing lark?

Flipper

G

Rach, You're lucky .... you are thinking about Newtown Lake ... or maybe Bembridge ..... AND you have an Icebox that needs filling with goodies !!!!

Think about poor old lonely Nigel, stuck miles away from it all, Yep - I'm thinking about you all !!!!

Cheers
Nigel

Rachelle

Visit site
Nige - Your Boat Needs You!

It is a complete bummer being stuck in the office when you know the boat is gently bobbing away in her moorings just waiting for you to get back and sail her.

Must admit I've spent a nice hour checking out the Channel Islands on the internet for our week off next month. Tony's sailing plans may get superceded by my restaurant list!

See you soon.

Rach

jamesjermain

Visit site
Sorry, folks, there\'s been a mistake

I've just heard the extended forecast for the next two weeks, which is hot and sunny. I'm going cruising next Friday so that has to be wrong. Expect strong south-westerlies with heavy rain, especially in the Isles of Scilly

JJ

Rachelle

Visit site
Boss

Do you mind if I leave early?

I know I got in late (dog ate my homework - honest!) but I really think I can clear my desk by at least 3pm if I don't go to the gym and work though lunch.

x;o)

Rach

tony_brighton

Visit site
Re: Newtown Creek

Newtown Creek it was! Packed but rafted onto a buoy. Blazing hot sun and no wind - good for the tan and the motor boaters.

Apologies to to the HM for severing the pick-up buoy with the rope cutter (well you've got to prove it works).