Who makes decent deck shoes?

FullCircle

Visit site
SWMBO came home with 4 pairs of Quaysiders from a stock clearance - 2 for me, 2 for her.
10 QUID A PAIR.
Thats us sorted for the next couple of seasons, so I can leave my Sebagos for best.

kcrane

Visit site
Another vote for Quayside - they last about year/18m and are relatively cheap to replace. Grippy soles and nice and comfy. I prefer em to Mustos that are twice the price.

...me too, bought them when couldn't find a better known make and they've been very good.

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
A Scuttlebutter points out that Aldi are selling leather Deckies at the mo for £14.99 - not Dubarry etc, but good value & you are ulikely to stress if you step in the sea or a load of mud. I have a 3 year old pair that are still in excellent condition.

Cotton Traders do them at 1/2 price from time to time too, which is 12-15squid. But if you need a "brand" to match your Rolex, good luck to you.

Poignard

Visit site
Talassa deck shoes

I use some that I get either from the chandlery in Treguier or the fishermen's co-op store by Carrefour in Cherbourg. They are made by Thallassa and are very soft and have a good grip. The prices are very reasonable.

I don't know where you can get them in UK

Csail

N/A
Visit site
I prefer boots and they are lifetime guarantee.....i wear them every day and they were amazed in the shop after i took them back after less than 1 year.140 quid though.

mainbrayce

www.mainbrayce.co.uk
I used to sell Chatham but reckon the quality has gone down. However, the chap who originally started Chatham is now making and selling Orca Bay shoes which are made to the original Chatham speck and quality at a cheaper price. I sold them last year and customers all really pleased with them. If you are interested I could send a pair over VAT free!