Where Is Everybody....?

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Just had a look at who's logged on....35 registered users and 29 anonymous and hardly an interesting thought or contribution from anyone.....what's going on?
Are we all just waiting for something to happen?

Well, here's a question for you all........Why?
Or...if you like to be given a choice....Why not?

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com
www.boatsonthethames.co.uk

PGD

www.peter-davey.com
I was thinking the same, everyone in my office has the Monday blues that seem to last all week and that statred in January and probably won't end 'til May.

Life too short to be miserable :))

burgundyben

Visit site
Ure just trying to generate threads/responses for the sake of it. It will only be boring rubbish. Cant someone post something interesting and boat related?

BTW, Sabre found a 'bug' in my stbd diesel tank, anyone reccomend a additive to kill the little blighters?

G

1) Because.
2) Why?

Nick Dalton

(Ah, that's what a signature is.)

DepSol

Visit site
No not an additive an enzyme. Everyone round here knows it, its called SOLTRON it will kill the bug quickly and stop it coming back ithout harming any componnts. I had a sea fisheries vessel up and running in 24hrs with this stuff.

Dont use the usual weedkiller supplements. Soltron will actually break down the algae so that it passes through your filters and is burnt away. It will also remove any Diesel Sludge and clean your fuel. Prolonged use after it has killed the bug will ensure the bug doesnt come back, increased performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.

The only problem you have now is findin it, where do you live.

Dom

burgundyben

Visit site
I live in Hamble, so there had gotta be a supplier of this stuff local I wud have thought....

There has been much mention of soltron on this forum, I've not been party to all the threads so some of it goes overhead, can anyone tell me without the usual jokes/witty remarks and bullsh*t what it does, where its from, how much, does it work etc.

PGD

www.peter-davey.com
Nice to somebody else P***ed off with the crap answers too. I wanted to find out the same information and hence posted a main thread in the hope it would help both of us – ever wondered why you bother sometimes.

BarryD

Visit site
What is Soltron

If you can believe the write up and sales pitch...

Soltron - Kill bugs, improves consumption, cleans the tank and pipework only and it works on diesel. DepSol is an agent for it in the Channel Isles but it can also be bought via the web and from some sheds on the south coast. The forum users are split 50/50 ish as to if it really works. DepSol has some impressive lab. statistics but they are apprantly not matched in the real world - FWIW.

IMHO Of course you could have used the search function to find this out, but instead you had to have a pop at those who like a joke. BTW - Bet it's like death when you walk into a pub...

"Oh bloody heck its Burgundyben, quick all talk sensible like otherwise he'll moan."

Barry D

burgundyben

Visit site
Re: What is Soltron

Oooooooh, an entirely unprovoked verbal assault.

Having read BarryD's profile I dont feel I have to stand behind a front of making myslef look like the really funny guy in the kitchen at parties wowing girls with tales of daring do, I really am that guy......ok, I lied a bit.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Crap answers

Yes I wonder why I bother when we get a response like yours!

BTW have used Soltron, but you're probably not interested how I got on, I'm sure you'll get all the answers you need.

DepSol

Visit site
Re: Crap answers

Dont worry about the Jolly John. He thinks weed killer will cure the bug :)

You'll eat your words next time your over and drink our beer aswell!

Dom

G

At work trying to make loads a dosh to keep SWMBO in the style she thinks she,s worth, just keep trying.... anyway were not all in IT you know, and the old laptops a bit juicy on the mobile, so no day reports from me.

Paul js.

PGD

www.peter-davey.com
Re: Crap answers

oooh having a dig are we :) anyway how am I expeted to search under the S word if I don't know about the S word as a cure / treatment for the Bug. It's like being asked to comply with something you know nothing about - so sorry but a bit of ignorance is a defence in this case.

BTW I am very pleased on the whole with the advice from people within the forum it's been very useful.

And yes I am interested in how you got on with the S stuff cos that's why I asked the "stupid" question in the first place ;-)

look forward to hearing from you

Peter