Where can I get these from ?

Sixpence

Visit site
Don't know what they're called but I need two of these, or something similar, for the sprayhood. Any ideas ?
Found one link but at £10-00 for two it seems a bit excessive /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

image001-1.jpg

Sixpence

Visit site
Oh dear /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif that's two votes for the price being about right, but now I know what they're called I might try my local supplier. Excellent place, sells all sorts of stuff out of boxes so you don't pay for more than you want. Picked up this lot for £3-00, just hope it was a good price

TheWash025.jpg

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ian, you are an absolute star, I'll drop you a line with my address and let me know how much I owe. Thanks, much appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]
Dave,
I think, that with all the bits you have purloined/cadged out of all the sheds and yards on the East Coast, that you should have either a Roll of Honour pinned to the bulkhead, or the contributors logos on the sails of the boat, bit like B&Q or similar /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Its an environmental project....

The worlds first fully recycled boat..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously.... you've done really really well to get her on the water with such a limited budget. I hope that she lives up to all the hard work you've put into her.

Sixpence

Visit site
My dear Jim, believe me I am working on it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Said it before and I'll say it again, there are a whole shed load of decent people out there, what amazes me is how many of them are East Coasters /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Having said that, I've also had help from Scotland and the South West, and even the North West, though most of these seem to be shy about admitting it /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Thanks Niel, not sure what people would think if they realised just how tight that budget has been, but I suppose if nothing else, it does prove it's possible to do it. Maybe not in the true traditional way, but for a 21ft boat she's doing well.
Once the next hurdle is over, who knows what's next

Leo2

Visit site
Looks like you are sorted now, but if you need any more canopy fittings HERE is the place to try. Deck fittings (same as in your photo) only £3.70 each FREE POSTAGE!!!! Also the solid stainless steel type only £3.99!!