Where can I buy a Sprayhood

G

I own a Westerly Centaur, unfortunately it didn't come with a sprayhood. Can anyone recomend where I can go to buy one? The boat is berthed at Monkstone Marina, Swansea. Thanks

Colinh

Visit site
Have you looked in the back of PBO.

A friend bought one from one of the advertisers, not for a Westerly, and was tolerably pleased with the result.

Colin H

davidwf

Visit site
Try C&J Marine and Textiles, www.cjmarine.co.uk I've seen loads of theirs on various yachts, if they've a pattern for yours which they are bound to have, they can supply without seeing the boat. Unfortunatley they hadn't got one for my boat so I had one made locally, what a disaster.

G

Sea Max, I saw a westerley sprayhood in swansea, at the second hand place near some builders merchants, it was open to offers.

Other than that try "Martex" kit form cost about £250.00 Ive got one very good to. PBO or tel 01270 522251. These are the three frame versions, they have two telescopic supports as well. good luck. Padsco

G

Try Neil Snow ( neil.snow@zoom.co.uk ) of South and West Marine - enjoys a challenge - did a special lug sail for me - excellent price and workmanship.

Best regards :eek:)

Ian D

G

You have a supplier on your doorstep.
POINTSNORTH in Angelsey ( Run the name up on the web!)
Regards
Bluebeard