When did it rain - Sorry Tony

nickcred

Visit site
Well we set off in the old lady a week ago Tuesday and right up until Tuesday this week had great weather.

Sorry we did not get to hook up Tony - we saw you moored just below Marlow lock I think it was, yesterday but the boat looked empty. Next time I hope and hope the weather improves for you for the rest of your trip. We got extremely lucky.

We did meet a rather nice character along the way and stopped by to say hello - strange the people you meet on the road
Picture105.jpg

Youngest son could not wait to meet the great man, well his dogs anyway /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Picture192.jpg

And the old lady (both of them lol) looked very comfortable with the surroundings
Picture190.jpg

On a walk through the gorgeous village I could not resist a bue sky shot of the local church before moving onto the my church, the local pub
Picture100.jpg

Thanks Byron we had a great time meeting you.

I think on the mobo forum they call this a wake shot /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Picture174.jpg

We had a great nine days the boys fished, climbed trees and swam instead of playstations, computers and TV
Picture042.jpg

Oldest Son even got to go on
Picture097.jpg

And Dad as always got the good jobs
Picture162.jpg

But best of all we got through 9 days with no breakdowns, only a couple of arguements from the kids and arrived safely
back at our home mooring in the sunshine and I am missing it already.........hmmm whats the weather like tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Picture194.jpg

byron

RIP
Visit site
I was hoping Nick would leave his wife behind when he left. He did try and leave the kids but I ran down and threw them on board as he cast off.