Whats Up With Mucky Farter.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
She seems to have a mind of her own and gets a bit grumpy some times.

Anyway her latest little tantram, is to send the port over heating warning light off, every now and then, go down stairs and sure enough the guage says hot, engine still running, yes I've been through the thoughts, panic. stop engine, go down stairs, then water has heated due to have been stopped from flat out.

Cant find anything wrong each time. Then it might go 20 miles, 50 miles, or hundreds of miles, no problem. Guess it must be a sencor, but can this send the buzzer off, and raise the temperature on the guage? AD41 200HP.

Oh and whilst Im at it, the radars having a funny do.
Swithches on ok works for a few minutes, or maybe hours, then comes up error umm, forgot the other words, but mechanic man said it ment the wizzy round thing was duff. I suspect a dodgy wire or whatever.

DoubleVision

Visit site
Try checking the earth to the guage--that was my overheating saga sorted on kad 42. Does the over heat buzzer come on?
I will get round to sending you a cheque for a flag--infact i`ll do it now /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DoubleVision

Visit site
Ears due for syringing /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif 2 new sensors then. Yes there are 2--front one is guage and light, back one is buzzer. Or maybe soot has got into wiring loom /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif