Whats the make if my boat please, and value roughly ?

elioti

Visit site
She looks like a Horizon 42, big sister to the 35 (pictured below): note they share the distinctive chine. Most were built by Horizoncraft of Acle, with another couple by Bridgecraft and Richardsons: most are still in hire fleets, surviving 30 old years of being driven by cack-handed grockles, so they must be pretty robust! "Clifton Bridge" hasn't been seen since 1998, so I wonder if she is your boat.

southern%20horizon%201.jpg

As regards value, that would vary widely depending on her structural condition and state of the interior fit-out. A powered one could be anything between £30-35K for a really nice one, down to £12-15K for complete dog. A static one would be somewhat less.

Many thanks, definitely the same hull, do need to find a surveyor, guessing you're too far away!

elioti

Visit site
Bit off topic, but.... I couldn't believe it when I saw the picture. I had a holiday (and my 14th birthday) with my father and brother on this exact boat 20 years ago in Salcombe estuary (the bag). What a blast from the past!!

Cool, if you have any pics?

elioti

Visit site
Bit off topic, but.... I couldn't believe it when I saw the picture. I had a holiday (and my 14th birthday) with my father and brother on this exact boat 20 years ago in Salcombe estuary (the bag). What a blast from the past!!
Hi, did you manage any pics please?:)