What yer get fer Xmas?

Momac

Visit site
A telescopic ladder
I did want this for use when the boat is ashore (which it is at present) . The main benefit being it will be easier to transport the telescopic ladder in the car compared to the stepladder I have been using.

Bouba

Visit site
A telescopic ladder
I did want this for use when the boat is ashore (which it is at present) . The main benefit being it will be easier to transport the telescopic ladder in the car compared to the stepladder I have been using.
I have one…brilliant for carrying in the car and getting on the boat when it’s on the hard. I originally bought it to change the navigation light bulb on the mast…my mistake was getting the longest ladder I could for just in case…instead of a lovely light one just long enough….watch your fingers at all times !!!

Momac

Visit site
I have one…brilliant for carrying in the car and getting on the boat when it’s on the hard. I originally bought it to change the navigation light bulb on the mast…my mistake was getting the longest ladder I could for just in case…instead of a lovely light one just long enough….watch your fingers at all times !!!
I have the smaller size 2.6metres
I used to use one for work many years ago. The new one seems better thought out from a finger trap perspective but yes its a risk to be wary of.

Arcady

Visit site
I bought Mrs L. a posh rope-threading boathook. I’m hoping for a little less drama on the foredeck. I thought it was very considerate of me. Judging by the response on unwrapping it, I might be alone in that assumption.

Bouba

Visit site
I bought Mrs L. a posh rope-threading boathook. I’m hoping for a little less drama on the foredeck. I thought it was very considerate of me. Judging by the response on unwrapping it, I might be alone in that assumption.
To be honest…. I would think she would be relieved when unwrapping her gift that it wasn’t a new broom or mop🤔😀

Bouba

Visit site
Bouba got his set of new brushes for his bow thruster....yesterday I fitted them....under the bed, right in the pointy part of the boat. My bad knee went through hell😱...today I bumped into the elderly bloke who’s boat is next to mine...he looked pleased to see me and gave me a worried look....later I realized that he probably heard all the screaming 😳😱