What Would You Do On YOur Birthday

lanason

Visit site
I'm actually reading the instruction manual for my new digial camera - it came on CD so I downloaded it.
The forum is light relief !!!! All I need now is a pc with an USB port !!!!!

Regards
Sandra

ps who is this guy Adrian ??

Adrian :))

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Yeah, but only cos you cut and pasted from lower down and you still cant spell digital..........!
You know, you really do need to get out more.get the missis to run you down to MacDonalds for a big Mac and a double Pepsi MAx and you can chat up the waitress (see if theres a spare one for me while you're there).

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com
www.boatsonthethames.co.uk

BarryH

Visit site
Re: Totally Lagged!!

Thats what. When i hit forty, which is getting scareally close, I'm going to do all the things i did when i was twenty, if I'm still capable that is. One depressing thought tho, according to the law of averages, forty is half way!!!!!

lanason

Visit site
Ah but the best bit will come at the weekend - when I have the mother of all parties - Friends, family, and neighbours.
The Village will be a rocking ..........
My wife has made a massive cake with the Picture of a Fairline Holiday on it - and anchors and lifebelts etc all made out of icing.....
Thats what I'm saving myself for ........

Adrian :))

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
SWMBO

Don't forget to save a little bit for after the party, you know, for...erm, the one who has put all the effort into the cake & party...you know what I mean, nudge nudge.