What is it about this forum

Bandit

Visit site
No buggers go to look at it, why?

Isn't it a good idea to have a recommendation by a relatively like minded person who has been to a restaurant, bear in mind it's not obligatory but on occasions useful.

Last Tuesday I went to Rivaas the Indian at the top of Lymington high street, a very god meal and good portion size.

Worth a visit.

richardbrennan

Visit site
I can confirm that this restaurant is excellent; try and go at the weekend when they have a number of slow cooked curries on the menu. However, go early as once they are sold out, by their definition, they cannot conjure up more at the drop of a hat.

alant

Visit site
No buggers go to look at it, why?

Isn't it a good idea to have a recommendation by a relatively like minded person who has been to a restaurant, bear in mind it's not obligatory but on occasions useful.

Last Tuesday I went to Rivaas the Indian at the top of Lymington high street, a very god meal and good portion size.

Worth a visit.

If you need help to find a pub, then should you really be out there sailing, without matron? :p:D

Bandit

Visit site
In every town there are mainly indifferent pubs and restaurants, sometimes difficult to distinguish apart until after a few beers or a meal and always a bit of first hand, unbiased opinion or local knowledge can help the visitor to find the real gems.

Best pub in St Peter Port the cock and Bull, real ale and live music.