What happened to Pete from Tally Ho?

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
Don’t really remember him but they are self employed contractors that will go where the work is and the work that suits them. There was until recently the most accomplished cabinet maker that made the hatches and the cockpit, he seems to have moved on. Dare I say it but it seems a tad cliquey.

Robih

Boat - West Scotland, Home - Tamar, Devon
Visit site
The first professional helper
It's been a mystery where "Pete no feet" went. He seemed to just vapourise one day which leads one to think that perhaps there was a fall out. Leo suggested at the time that we'd see him in future episodes as he was working at Port Townsend but that doesn't seem to have materialised. I'd be interested to know what Pete is doing too.

Aja

Visit site
Pete already had a successful shipwright's business in Port Townsend if I remember correctly. I suspect he saw the direction Tally Ho was taking and decided to return to doing his own thing.

steveeasy

Visit site
Pete moved on to another project in Port Townsend. Don’t think it’s taken a turn in the wrong direction. volunteers can’t stay forever and contractors do work, enjoy it and move on when thier work is done. I’m sure Pete will have been back.
The project needed the hands it’s got involved now to get it done to the standard it done too. One or two could never have finished it all. Slowly people will move on Leo only has so much cash to splash.
Steveeasy

ridgy

Visit site
He did explain but underneath I assumed that he'd got a better offer elsewhere, financially speaking. I imagine Leo was watching the pennies at the time.