What happened to Ian Grant

DAKA

Visit site
What happened to ian grant ?

(The raggie that saw sense and became a MOBO owner)

He used to post daily questions on almost every subject from does the diesel go in the cap marked 'water' or 'fuel' to interesting col reg dilemmas , always with humour and great following so what happened to him , did he go back to sail ?

Firefly625

Visit site
What happened to ian grant ?

(The raggie that saw sense and became a MOBO owner)

He used to post daily questions on almost every subject from does the diesel go in the cap marked 'water' or 'fuel' to interesting col reg dilemmas , always with humour and great following so what happened to him , did he go back to sail ?

He's only just come over to Mobo's, so surely cannot have left already! He had a lovely Nelson I believe?

...talking about missing in action, what's occurred to Kawasaki???

Ripster

Visit site
He was at the same Marina as me, Northney, but I think he went to Emsworth. Have not seen Alice II berthed at Northney for a while now.

Kawasaki

Visit site
He could still type with his nose and hit the space bar with his chin.

This should flush him out :D

I have taken the bandage of me nose and typing is now easier howeverspacingisdifficult cos I,m having difficulty choosing which chin to select tospacethingsout:p
Barstewards:p
Been busy hactually
New RYA School being set up an other 'stuff' like.
Muckin about on ere will continue with the normal amount of rollocks in due course innit.
Gorra go - 'stuff' to do!:)
Oh yeh, 'missing peeps' where's Son Vida and Martynk and Tidnock?:confused:

Firefly625

Visit site
I have taken the bandage of me nose and typing is now easier howeverspacingisdifficult cos I,m having difficulty choosing which chin to select tospacethingsout:p
Barstewards:p
Been busy hactually
New RYA School being set up an other 'stuff' like.
Muckin about on ere will continue with the normal amount of rollocks in due course innit.
Gorra go - 'stuff' to do!:)
Oh yeh, 'missing peeps' where's Son Vida and Martynk and Tidnock?:confused:

Been busy, excellent excuse, but surely when the ice has cleared from the Menai Strait you will be even busier....:);)

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Oh yeh, 'missing peeps' where's Son Vida and Martynk

Son Vida changed his forum name to Coupe and Martynk PM'd me January, but also has a new forum name. I did reply to him, but have heard nothing since.

I won't reveal his new forum name until he decides to post under his new name.

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Thank goodness we've found Kwacka, but where's Ian Grant? :)

I have no idea who Ian Grant is, but if I see him I'll tell him people are looking for him.

Kawasaki is the Welsh equivalent of an aboriginal and tends to go walkabout occasionally.

I doubt he is a pretty sight in a loincloth.

AndieMac

Visit site
Kawasaki is the Welsh equivalent of an aboriginal and tends to go walkabout occasionally.

I can just see him standing on a hillside with his right foot up on his left knee cap holding a shepherds crook with one hand and shading his eyes with the other, staring into the distance (classic Abo. stance), don't know about the face paint though.
Suppose the next biggest worry besides the loincloth would be hypothermia :D

Kawasaki

Visit site
I have no idea who Ian Grant is, but if I see him I'll tell him people are looking for him.

Military Training is really and rarely appreciated by us Civvy's, this Sceptred Isle, this Piece of England (Feck off Wallace, I,m typing here) Plus Owain Glyndwr ( Proper touble maker too) He stirred us Celts a bit too, but right now, we all are British?
Well, we need to be
The Arabs are revolting ( yeh yeh,it must be the heat) However, We still seem to know ,' Where the feck is the terwat?

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Military Training is really and rarely appreciated by us Civvy's, this Sceptred Isle, this Piece of England (Feck off Wallace, I,m typing here) Plus Owain Glyndwr ( Proper touble maker too) He stirred us Celts a bit too, but right now, we all are British?
Well, we need to be
The Arabs are revolting ( yeh yeh,it must be the heat) However, We still seem to know ,' Where the feck is the terwat?

I have suddenly forgotten how to read words. :eek: