What catamaran should I buy?

cherod

Visit site
Outremers are beautiful and fast, especially compared to the double-decker floating holiday apartments which are so popular.
for sure ,,, from the early ones right up to the more modern ( eg LAV ) ones ,, and really there are many good looking multis with good performance available as opposed to some of the horrible mass produced things .

cherod

Visit site
eg., there is a cat available in ( i think ) Holland just now called Big Twin , been for sale wee while now , asking 135 E , lovely boat .
Outremer 40 , S england ,, asking 99 £k ,
( tho prob not suit the Lagoon types )

geem

Visit site
A friend based in St Bart's had a new Lagoon 62. He said it was a piece of junk. He had problems with the curved front windows popping out! Numerous other issues. The funniest one being the headline panels in the saloon. They are held on with Velcro. In a bumpy sail, they fell down. All different shapes. Was like some game working out where they came from. He has since sold it and bought a large monohull

capnsensible

Visit site
Mornin. That unusual boat actually has a mast and sails. Don't think I'd want to go far on it!

Popped into Puerto Calero yesterday afternoon and saw it. That's all I know really. Brave owner!

I reckon Mango Elephant is up there with best boat names ever. ?

Bajansailor

Visit site
Mornin. That unusual boat actually has a mast and sails. Don't think I'd want to go far on it!
?

Ah yes, I just looked at it more closely, and I can see the rig now. I hope they do not decide to set off across the Atlantic with it.

I reckon Mango Elephant is up there with best boat names ever. ?

Absolutely!