Wharram in the Indian Ocean

Poignard

Visit site
Great video!

I've never wanted to own a catmaran [and I've never even sailed in one] but if I did buy one it would be a Wharram. They have an appealing "fit-for-purpose" look about them.

danfoley

www.ybw.com
<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AfH1P5TUXQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

whipper_snapper

Visit site
Thanks, glad you like it.

As some of you know, SWMBO is a professional film director/producer. But I was quite proud that I did this entirely by myself, including my 1st ever attempt at editing with iMovie.

But what she did do was suggest the music. I had spent ages fiddling with Wishbone Ash and Pink Floyd, she took 1 look, handed me a CD and said 'track 3'. And she was right. I even discovered later that the song title translates as 'Get Away'.

oakum

Visit site
Did a bit of googling on the music and found that although he appears with many other artists on their records he only has 1 (called kote) possibly 2 out himself, have managed to find him on www.Spotify.com which is a cool music download site recommended a week or so ago on another ybw forum - good luck on your travels