Westerly Cockpit Locker Hinges

alla_breve

Visit site
Hello,
Can anyone help with a source or alternative for the Cockpit Locker Hinges on my Westerly Griffon? Is Trafalgar still going? I've tried emailing them.
Hinges appear aluminium and about 90mm long x 35mm wide.
Thanks

wallacebob

Visit site
Better to ask on WOA forum, you’ll get a quick answer I’m sure. Trafalgar are retired, but still have some old stock for sale.

pvb

Visit site
Can anyone help with a source or alternative for the Cockpit Locker Hinges on my Westerly Griffon? Is Trafalgar still going? I've tried emailing them.
Hinges appear aluminium and about 90mm long x 35mm wide.

I think that Trafalgar is effectively no longer in business, although the WOA will probably be able to source some parts.

However, I believe the Westerly locker hinges were standard items made by YS Fittings, so you should still be able to get some. Try ProBoat for starters - Aluminium Small Hatch Hinge | YS Fittings | Proboat

Edit: A Google search for the part number suggests that Seaware may also have them - 26mm Small Hatch Hinge YS7173C (Each) - Seaware

hinge.jpg

Last edited:

Allergy

Live in East London, UK. Boat in Portsmouth Harbou
Visit site
Better to ask on WOA forum, you’ll get a quick answer I’m sure. Trafalgar are retired, but still have some old stock for sale.
Yes, David Hardy & wife retired in 2019. Fareham Marina Ltd have taken over the office/shop they had. It looks like there is still stock in the shop but contact the Fareham Marina website for info.

alla_breve

Visit site
Thanks to all for replies so far. I've attached pics of one of them. 90mm long, 60mm wide(opened out).

Attachments

• hinge1.jpeg
    hinge1.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 12
  • hinge2.jpeg
    hinge2.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 12