Welsh Med to the South Coast

mil1194

www.myitmatters.com
I think one of the few places you'll stand much chance of getting in might be Salcombe, they've got so many bouys and anchorages they might be able to put you on, would also be cheap, we were there for 2 nights last weekend at £36/night for 18mtrs, BUT , of course, you won't have walk ashore or leccy. It was just stunning there last weekend though, we'd forgotten how lovely that place is.
Good luck finding somewhere.

Similar experience to ours at Salcombe. Due to weather we were there for 4weeks and I think the bill was about £340. It definitely started with a 3. That was for 15m. As has been mentioned no power and need to use the water taxi. The taxi is more of an inconvenience than the expense of it,

Seastoke

Visit site
Had a great weekend in Torquay, looks a good place for a berth , 24/7 accessible to the sea, and not to far to London.

Visit site
Torquay marina is better than Brixham marina, same can’t be said about the town though.

Did you try one of the Plymouth marinas for a full time berth?

Seastoke

Visit site
Torquay marina is better than Brixham marina, same can’t be said about the town though.

Did you try one of the Plymouth marinas for a full time berth?
To many HO, es in Plymffff. As far as the town goes that’s no problem as I have had 14 fights and never won one.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceK

Visit site
Oh I dont know, when you make those sounds like a spaniel being whipped seemed to bring the fights to a close pretty quickly. I'd say thats a win for you.

Seastoke

Visit site
Ok we have decided to stay in Torquay for the near future , so we are having a welcome party tomorrow night in a Torquay pub , free beer between 7 and 10 , can you name the pub.