Well - you can tell who is glued to their computer ....

Dipper

Visit site
You've had a long session at #1. I've never been there. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

flaming

Visit site
I was away for the latter half of the weekend, so no chance of beating up there under DCs!
And my DCs put me too far from Sri Lanka, so playing catch up, again!

New weather is now looking better for the Southern route, by my reckoning the northern guys have about 80 miles further to sail than the leading Southern guys atm. Don't think it's over yet!
(At least I hope not...)

Spyro

Visit site
i'm 67 miles behind Victorious just now and i'm still going upwind. On the chat a lot of the guys are saying that sailplanner says the southern route will win. My head tells me North will be better. whatever happens it's going to be fun to watch.

Spyro

Visit site
Watch your back vic only 59 miles now and I've not put my foot down yet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BAtoo

Visit site
I'm not glued enough to it - hit the top of SriLanka, did a little jink north to get off, forgot the delay was on, did it again with it off, started sailing and the delayed North course kicked in later and was then 64M north before I spotted it!!! BU&&ER!

Only hope is my slightly better slant on the wind may give a bit better boat speed /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
Hey, that's not fair. You can't have beach parties without letting the rest of us know first. We could have joined you. I usually do unwittingly.

fireball

Visit site
well - SWMBO and I were having a private beech party .... but quite a few others turned up as well .... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
I still think you should invite the rest of us.

I usually end up shipwrecked alone, or doing intricate artistic geometric patterns and loops, which no one yet has had the grace to admire for their beauty. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spyro

Visit site
The mouse has a smile on it's face this morn....lol
How close is this? 11 miles between first 10 boats!!