Weekend in Bolougne

G

Well we`re sorry to be back had a lovely trip to Bolougne.A bit choppy going round Cap Grenez .The marina attendant was waiting at our berth to take our lines.
Due to damage to pontoons berthing for visitors even more restricted than before.Apparently the force of the lock wash pulled the pontoons off of there fixings during last week causing serious damage to both boats and walkways.Attendant advised to book in advance untill repairs are carried out or we may be turned away.Couldn`t find Byrons cafe opposite bridge probably walked passes it 10 times.Beautiful crossing yesterday through the shipping lanes in absolutely perfect conditions. Be going across again shortly Any body feel like joining feel free.. Can`t wait .Left Bolougne at low water very eeriily shallow coming out 1 sailing boat grounded .
Still didn`t find a decent Lobster

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Duh! Two mistakes, 1. went through the lock instead of straight up under the yacht club. 2. how can you miss the restuarant? There's the corner cafe and above it the resturant.
So you didn't go in the Club either and see Jean Pierre ?

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

G

Didn`t go through lock moored beneath yacht club/bar. looked in the yacht club ate in the hotel brassierie opposite.Going again in 2 weeks time went too quick one night not long enough.First time I have been there with boat much nicer than Calais. Would you agree?

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>I like Calais I don't like the pharting about to get in and out. Sounds like you ate on the opposite corner to where I told you about. The place I said is on the left corner with your back to the bridge, sounds like you ate at the right corner.
I really wish you had said 'hello' to Hean Pierre for me he really is a close friend.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

G

Never mind I'm going again in a couple of weeks and will confirm with you exact location.

<hr width=100% size=1>