Volvo penta 2003t water map

scottie

Visit site
Sorry if I have been a little harsh but I would rather that you ended up with a satisfactory result

your idea of just taking the turbo away would be not work but removing the complete unit selling it and installing a non turbo 2003 might but again maybe not

Tranona

Visit site
I ain't made of money, why don't y'all buy a wooden dingy, canoe, or paddle board from me and I could afford something. At this juncture I will be going ahead as planned and when/if it craps out I'll do something different.
Or, take the bits and pistons out of the parts 2003 I have and make it non turbo.
Only trying to be helpful and suggesting that spending time and money to fit that engine will only result in disappointment and ruin what is a good boat. Better to sell the 2003T - there is a market for them - while it is in a good state for somebody who can use it and buy a more suitable engine.

Not sure if you have any experience in this sort of thing, but changing engines in an old boat involves far more than you think to make it work properly.

scottie

Visit site
Only trying to be helpful and suggesting that spending time and money to fit that engine will only result in disappointment and ruin what is a good boat. Better to sell the 2003T - there is a market for them - while it is in a good state for somebody who can use it and buy a more suitable engine.

Not sure if you have any experience in this sort of thing, but changing engines in an old boat involves far more than you think to make it work properly.

Bodach na mara

Visit site
Thanks, I'm down to two I'm unsure of, the second picture.

Thanks! I'm down to two I'm not sure about. There are two that could be attached to the fresh water pump suction exp tank. I think I've seen where the straight one goes to the exp tank.
The other one on the block and the one T'ing off are the final two to figure out.
Posting another picture
I think that the two pipes indicated are the flow and return for the coil in the calorifier.

VicS

Visit site
I think that the two pipes indicated are the flow and return for the coil in the calorifier.
I was wondered about that but the kit for connecting a calorifier replaces the the pipe between the thermostat and the turbocharger but you can see in the first photo that the original pipe is still there

1700168150410.png

1700167931442.png