VO70 Booby_Trapper Wins Leg 2

trevorr

Visit site
While the rest of us sit out here with our sails empty, Booby is sat in the Yachtclub bar enjoying a cold beer. Well Done. Very well Sailed.

Save us a beer. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dipper

Visit site
Booby. Well done. Top of the heap!

bttt.gif

Spyro

Visit site
Thanks for that. Credit must go to Dipper for helping me out for five days when I was on holiday and guiding Booby Trapper through tough times , without him it would not have been possible.
THANKS DIPPER I owe you a lot of these /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Also thanks to my wife and family for being so understanding. I promise not to get so hooked on the next leg. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So hurry up guys the virtual beers are getting warm.

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Spyro

Visit site
Yes Well done Trev. A first and second must put you top of the league. looks like you're going to steal 3rd Dipper you read it really well after getting out of the doldrums, Great recovery well done also. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dyflin

Visit site
Well done, ya lucky [--word removed--] /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif