VisiCharts

Nina Lucia

Visit site
VisiCharts

They work offline and accept GPS input. 800+ Charts/chartlets/harbour plans included, giving FULL coverage of all UK/Irish waters at all scales.

Sounds Good for £35.00 if you buy before Saturday,
Looks like great little extra chart plotter ....
Any one did better research, I'll like to hear more comments...

yoda

Visit site
From where? And does it work as a PC navigation package with AIS input overlaid if required. Tried to find out from the web site but just too much other stuff to read through.

Yoda

Bru

svpagan.blogspot.com
its a nw product from www.visitmyharbour.com

I've been beta testing it and it's pretty good

Not sure what has ended up on the release version but the beta version not only has the Google Earth overlay charts but also encrypted raster charts (although not down to all of the larger scales on the beta DVD) and a copy of Seaclear II (which will accept AIS overlays)

Using the Seaclear option means it gives full chart plotter functionality and also AIS overlay capability

Due to the amount of time I've been spending on getting the boat and boat kit ready to hit the water ... tomorrow :eek: ... I haven't spent as much time bashing the product as I'd have liked to but I haven't managed to break it yet

PS. No connection with www.visitmyharbour.com other than as a satisfied customer who volunteered to beta test the new product