Victron smart charger IP22 24v-16a single

Falcoron

Visit site
For sale
4 months old as new victron charger.
only selling as I’ve upgraded to a multiplus inverter charger
This charger kept my 4 starter 105ah and 4x 105ah leisure batteries in tip top condition.

Has Bluetooth so you can see what is going on on your mobile

No original box but will box up really safe for posting cost £200 sell for£140 + postal costs

Same model as picture attached

Attachments

• 4A64D9C1-B4B2-41B3-98BB-5C4575EA1325.png
    4A64D9C1-B4B2-41B3-98BB-5C4575EA1325.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47

Falcoron

Visit site
Your example is very overpriced (unless it's the 3 output model), which might explain why you couldn't sell it for £140 plus post

Victron Energy Blue Smart IP22 Charger 24/16(1) NEMA - BPC241647102
Don't think £100 is over the top!
if you are interested pm me and lets talk, if you are not then why comment to trash my ad? i would never do that to someone selling an item, if i'm not interested i scroll on by, but then some people cant help themselves.
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Don't think £100 is over the top!
if you are interested pm me and lets talk, if you are not then why comment to trash my ad? i would never do that to someone selling an item, if i'm not interested i scroll on by, but then some people cant help themselves.
Have a great weekend!
You posted an image of a charger priced at £214.99, when it can be purchased for £152.88. As i said, no doubt why you couldn't get someone to pay £140 plus post for a second hand one. It's an internet forum, if you don't want comments try Ebay or Gumtree.

Falcoron

Visit site
You posted an image of a charger priced at £214.99, when it can be purchased for £152.88. As i said, no doubt why you couldn't get someone to pay £140 plus post for a second hand one. It's an internet forum, if you don't want comments try Ebay or Gumtree.
The original post was put up when these where £215 new and mine was nearly new.
It didn’t sell I forgot all about it until clearing out a kitchen cupboard. So I put it up at a reduced price.
Are you always so rude? I’m sure if I went on your selling page and trashed your post you would be annoyed too.
Anyway, if you have little to do other that trash other folks threads or so lonely you have to be rude to get someone to communicate with you, then I’m sure there are better places to get some assistance.
In the mean time just SCROLL ON!

PaulRainbow

Visit site
The original post was put up when these where £215 new and mine was nearly new.
It didn’t sell I forgot all about it until clearing out a kitchen cupboard. So I put it up at a reduced price.
Are you always so rude? I’m sure if I went on your selling page and trashed your post you would be annoyed too.
Anyway, if you have little to do other that trash other folks threads or so lonely you have to be rude to get someone to communicate with you, then I’m sure there are better places to get some assistance.
In the mean time just SCROLL ON!
Nothing rude in my post, simply pointing out your mistake in the pricing, which might be useful to help you sell the charger.

As for people commenting on posts, it happens, it's an internet forum.

Comments here : Genuine Autoterm (Planar) Heater Exhaust Silencer and Fitting Kit

Same as my comment to you, someone pointed out that my price was too high, i amended it and sold the item : 12v Engine Stop Solenoid, Get Rid of The Stop Cable

Didn't annoy me.