VERY IMPORTANT POST .... Read carefully ...

G

The berthing arrangements are as follows :

It is necessary for each individual boat to call in to Harold Hayles for pre-booked berths. (Harbour public - let me know so I can make up the numbers .... via email below ...)

Harold Hayles require a deposit of 5 pounds per night booked and are giving preference to those who book for Saturday and Sunday..... their message copied here :>

Dear Nigel

With regard to your proposed rally in May, we think the fairest solution is for individual skippers to book and confirm with us. We can take approximately 18 vessels and will require a non-refundable deposit/part payment of £5.00 per boat per night (this can be done by credit card). Since it is a bank holiday weekend, preference will be given to those booking for both the Saturday and Sunday nights.

Trust this meets with your approval and look forward to seeing you in May.

Attached herewith is a copy of our visitor mooring charges.

Regards

Sandy Hartley

Tel :01983 760373

For those who do not require electric, are not Saturday - Sunday booking - and therefore not Harold Hayles - please let me know as Yarmouth Hbr require 5 or more boats before they accept pre-booking. I am discussing with them - so best if I can present a group of boats instead of individuals ... Please let me know on :

nluther@solent-life.co.uk

I would ask that Harold Hayles bookings are really for two days and also those who want electric etc. If somone books two days and second is not to be used - I am sure another boat will take the unused day ....

As to tender and getting ashore .......... For Town its a walk across bridge from HH, but a tender or water-taxi from HM berths. To get to BBQ - its best by tender anyway - so there is no real advantage either way.

I prefer not to have to choose who berths where - leaving it up to you guys ....

Those without Tenders etc. - I am sure that we all can muck in and sort it all out so everyone gets a good weekend !!

Please let me know asap ... and please confirm to me on above e-mail you booked or you want me to set harbour berth ..... ASAP !!

Cheers