Various Items

davecr

Visit site
For the attention of: Ms Natalie Davies/Laura Nineham
Hi Natalie/ Laura, I don't know if I'm in the right area, but I would like draw attention to, if not already seen, a salacious comment by member "Daydream believer" concerning my For Sale post "Various Items." On one of my posts, to advise a potential purchaser of my location and hand over details to facilitate the completion of the sale, he has made an unacceptable comment in his post of 20th July @ 16.52.

I feel that "Daydreamer believer" is in danger of turning this valuable Forum facility into a platform for his "jokes" and therefore requires some form of censure or perhaps even dismissal from the forum. Also I hope that his comments do not have a detrimental effect of my using this facility to sell more items to fellow sailors. Thanks.
Dave

LoneHort

Visit site
Additional cost for carriage & delivery of all item will be a total of £11.59 for delivery to your Ireland address. Please confirm the total cost of £30.00 for the items, plus the £11.59 for delivery is acceptable to you as a total of £41.59.

I will then advise my BACS details and when the £41.59 is in my bank account despatch the parcel to you.

Thanks & regards,
Dave
Hi Dave, Have you seen the private messages (PM) I sent you? Available here, https://forums.ybw.com/conversations/ I am happy to pay by bacs if you want to send the details to me. Thanks, Micheal

LoneHort

Visit site
Hi Dave,
You might want to delete your last post ASAP. As I keep saying this forum supports "Private messages" that are between 2 people to securely exchange such infos. Posting bank details on this forum public threads will alow anyone to see it. I work in IT in finance and trust me you do not want to be posting such details on public forum. Can you see if you can login to your private "Inbox" on ybw by visiting here,

https://forums.ybw.com/conversations/

And from there you can send me a 1 to 1 message that is not publically viewable.

Hope this helps,
Micheal

Hi Lonehort, I thought I had lost you!

dougal the Sea Dog

Visit site
Sorry Dougal but too heavy and big, cost more than the purchase price. You can see where I am from above post if this could be convenient for you to visit? Please advise.
Dave
[/QUOTE]
Sorry Dave but same applies to collecting cylinder. If you can't post then I will have to withdraw my interest.

davecr

Visit site
Hi Dave,
You might want to delete your last post ASAP. As I keep saying this forum supports "Private messages" that are between 2 people to securely exchange such infos. Posting bank details on this forum public threads will alow anyone to see it. I work in IT in finance and trust me you do not want to be posting such details on public forum. Can you see if you can login to your private "Inbox" on ybw by visiting here,

https://forums.ybw.com/conversations/

And from there you can send me a 1 to 1 message that is not publically viewable.

Hope this helps,
Micheal

Hi Lonehort, I thought I had lost you!
Thank you Michael, but how do I delete individual posts? Please advise further as I'm not computer wise.
Dave

MStuart

Visit site
You can't delete the post but you can edit the content to remove the sensitive information.
Indeed. There should be an icon below the post:
1690016771188.png
Click on Edit to edit and don't forget to save. I think we can edit until 24 hours have elapsed since the original post.