US Navy Fools

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: British Marines and Navigation

I think this thread is off radar. Too busy being a ghoul about a boat which has sank with deaths.

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

ccscott49

Visit site

I think we can obtain the news for ourselves and dont need it published here, especially as the matter is still unfolding. Thank goodness all the others are safe.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Peppermint

Home in Chilterns, Boat in Southampton, Another bo
Visit site
Re:For anyone who thinks the Solent crowded

First weekend of the school holidays. Nice blue skies, warm gentle breeze, flat seas. East Cowes to Shamrock Quay. We saw a race fleet on the Squadron Line and 7 sailing yachts and four motor yachts for the whole trip.
How do you enjoy this solitude? Travel from 07-00 to 10-00hrs.

Cruising yotties like a lie in.

<hr width=100% size=1>

NigeCh

Visit site
Not the US Navy but USCG et al

Perhaps I should post the whole of this story to YM direct via JJ for advice. - but there is a serious loophole in their security which I've beaten twice by sailing in and flying out - There were no questions asked. The only thing that made me start to laugh was that on leaving the USA they asked me to take my shoes off to be X-rayed. When asked the reason they said "Just in case you are a fleeing terrorist." Little did they know that I'd arrived visaless and .... perhaps they were just glad to see me leave.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Dominic

Visit site
Re: Not the US Navy but USCG et al

That is a regular ocurrence.

Their system cannot cope with visitors who do not fly in. They have a mental blockage about this.

Last time I was there they were very confused as to how I had arrived 6 times but never left.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site

No, my running years were in my youth.

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide