US boating forums

Forbsie

Visit site
You could try <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie?&page=1>My Project

MedDreamer

Visit site
Don't think theres an equivelent of THIS forum anywhere on the web!! but there are some boating ones:)

BoatUS and Boatered - Can be quite informative but obviously more based on local geography, products and jargon

<hr width=100% size=1>Martyn

tripleace

Visit site
Just looked at the boaters ed.
what a load of rubbish.

Keep up the good work kim,

lets hope for all our sakes they write better cruise missile software!!!

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boating-ads.co.uk> Triple Ace Link</A>

tcm

Visit site
Re: Yo petem

Gimmee five! Ah bin thinking bout this but like, yerknow, like would it work? Like really and truly? Ah mean, in the states right, yiou start off some of these threads and they're all gonna be like "Duh?". So if you tried to join in they'd be like "what IS he on, man?". So, i kinda think it's a neat idea, but, come awn! like I mean, what IS this?
etc etc.

<hr width=100% size=1>

wakeup

Visit site
TCMs Right just go and look at alt.rec.boats.power

and you'll see there is tons of crap about bush and Iraq along with the occasional boaty posting.

<hr width=100% size=1>

MedDreamer

Visit site

If you can bring yourself to do it have a look at the Bayliner Owners Club site and read the thread called "Ashamed" in General Topics - Is it real ????

What reaction would a post like that get on here?

wakeup

Visit site
Re: medrmer +wakeup links pls nm

UK Power Boats News Group

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.boats

<hr width=100% size=1>

simongoldthorpe

Visit site

I think I'm going to be sick (or is that nauseous).

PS. I have 14 children, am an overweight anorexic, suffer from terminal halitosis, my wife has left me for an Iraqi lesbian freedom fighter, my eldest daughter wants to marry her brother and my youngest son has got the cat pregnant.

Anyone got a combined colour radar/plotter/forward looking depthsounder that they don't want?

<hr width=100% size=1>

MedDreamer

Visit site

Gee Simon, you are so lucky to have such a loving family.

Let me have your address and I will strip my boat of all its electronics and send them to you. To make sure they don't break in transit I will stuff the box with fivers.

I feel so good being able to help you in this way

Have a nice day

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Caution advised

I'd be very wary of doing this. If the equipment turns out to be defective, you will no doubt face a claim for millions of Dollars in damages for loss, consequential loss, loss of losses loss, severe trauma, post traumatic stress and the ruination of a perfectly good pair of trousers. Also, imho, stuffing the box with goddam pinko commie Limey money will constitute a severe provocation in itself and may lead to further mental anguish and stress.

Under these circumstances, loving, supportive families will be of limited assistance and your medical insurance may be invalid.

I just wanted to share this with you; you guys are so easy to talk to. ;-)

<hr width=100% size=1>

MedDreamer

Visit site
Re: Caution advised :)

Gee Thanks James for such a caring and compassionate response.

I hadn't considered that my actions could possibly cause such distress - this is just so bad of me.

Having thought through the situation and taking into account Simons sad posting I have decided he can go b!"ll@cks.

:)

mainshiptom

Visit site

This is good,I like you !

I use a chat room in the States that looks after Mainships , it is very good technicasly but other issues like which shops to use or where to meet up do not really apply !

Tom

ps I like this place lots of loonies apart from me !

<hr width=100% size=1>

ArthurWood

Visit site
Re: TCMs Right just go and look at alt.rec.boats.power

If you can put up with the "in" stuff (like we have to on this forum a lot of the time), boatdoctor.com is very useful for problem solving. Oherwise, I agree with others' sentiments about US forums.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Forbsie

Visit site

Why is it that Dubya reminds me so much of Hughie Green?

"Sincerely Folks!"

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie?&page=1>My Project</A>