Upholstery

byron

RIP
Visit site
Just had my main saloon furniture upholstered. Impressed, thats what I am, they arrived on time, let me choose the material (which my wife changed to her choice - whats wrong with Leopard skin?) they took the furniture away there and then and arrived back 10 days later and fitted it. Jeckells the name of the firm from Norwich area.

ô¿ô

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Jeckells

Sort of a deep goldy colour with blue diamondy things. Imagine dried yellow dog poo. My wife has no taste, she married me didn't she, isn't that proof?

ô¿ô

byron

RIP
Visit site

"On yer bike" sez me making a mental note to keep you on the aft deck.
Who do you reccomend for carpets? I have been jerked around on these.

ô¿ô

Falcon71

Visit site
Re carpetting

In the past we have just used the local outlet of a multinational company for the carpet and a local fitter, who was puzzled at being told he was doing a boat, and was thrilled when he realised we weren't pulling his plonker, and did an excellent job. He was even able to do the binding on the mat parts back at the shop if my memory is correct, all I had to do was collect them a week later.

byron

RIP
Visit site

Claymore you obviously have excellent taste. Shagpile yes! but I was thinking possibly a nice bright yellow with little red dots then if someone is sick I will not have to clean it up.

ô¿ô

claymore

Visit site
Re: Great timing

I don't think we should be doling out the soup - if they are sitting on Byron's newly upholstered seats - the pea and ham is a wind creator and that wouldn't be nice permeating the cushions now would it?
(Bet Pauline and Falcon are in denial about wind)

Falcon71

Visit site
Wind

Isn't that something raggies need to get their boat going?

Soup going down well, as long as it doesn't ccome up again. Not like the dog yessterday. Grass sick - why do they do that?

Now there's an idea, the dog's name is Teddy, how about he goes on this round Britain trip for charity, being passed from boat to boat, he could have a money box tied to his collar. The children could accommpany him, which would leave me and HIM to our own devices for the whole of the summer. How about that then?

claymore

Visit site
Re: Wind

I do hope the RSPCA don't monitor this site. The dog is being sick from eating grass and you are planning on leaving him for the summer with a box round his neck?
Cats eat grass to make themselves sick when they don't feel well - its a form of system purging - in the case of our cat, its attention-seeking behaviour born of some obscure complex she has, no doubt rooted in the fact that she is called Henry. She also does smelly farts and smiles in a most demure fashion before slinking off to leave us languishing in the odour.