Uk to Canaries.

Saltram31

Visit site
Looking for a good couple of easy going and reliable crew (Male or Female)to sail from Southcoast to Canaries (or part of) in May 2010. Must be non smokers and not have any time restraints. Will be doing Biscay inside passage and Portugal etc.

ean_p

Visit site
Hi Skatt
Just a quick note at this time.
I may be able to assist you in your intended trip down to the Canaries.
Will be finishing a contract in the New Year and if not taken another by then , may well be interested in the voyage.
Let me know some more details at a later date and if you would like I will keep you appraised of my position work wise.

best regards

Ian P.

nigelmck

Visit site
Hi Skatt,

Am currently available (and easy going and reliable!) and would welcome more details especially re the boat, skippers experience, expected time commitment, cost basis etc etc. Am happy to supply further details re my experience and qualifications as required.

Kind regards

Nigel

cghdesigns

Visit site
what are your plans when you hit canaries as i will be looking for passagae across atlantic around the end of the summer when a sailing contract will be up, have previously sailed the uk-malta-malta-canaries route. Might be able to find some guys who might be able to help with your passage who have already done this run all good guys.