Typos in Editorial

G

It wasn't a typo, just my preferred spelling, which is slightly archaic, I agree, though later in the magazine we decided to keep the more accepted spelling. It's in Oxford Shorter, Brewer and various other publications if you need to check it out. I don't seem to eat cereal anymore, just two pieces of toast in the morning.
Well done for spotting it though. But you seemed to miss the really important one on the cover. When you spot it I'll give you the reason behind that as well!!

G

No I don't think we could get away with that. No, my reason is that we were concerned that the AR name might have a trademark on it... not having time to find out we, ah, decided to misspell. That sounds rather weak now doesn't it?

G

It has been my motto for many years now that 'journalism is the art of the possible' ;- ))

"El manana es nuestro, companero..."

DoctorD

Visit site
It does sound weak - but nevertheless clever, since that sort of typo is very hard to spot. Good luck with the mag. I do like reading about classic boats even though I have a GRP boat. I have a soft spot for Pilot Cutters, though if I ever get one it will probably be wood/epoxy like Tom Cunliffe's rather than the real thing.

Graham