Trusty Motor Boats

Lewis 53

Visit site
For any one who may have the faintest interest, our T28 has been in the water at Fox's Marina Ipswich for the past few weeks to let prospective customers have a look. Had our first trip in her last Monday (13th) and we were well pleased. Performed better than expected (110 HP version) and looks well made with some nice touches. One or two bits and pieces still to sort out but all looks good. After all the problems getting this far it was quite emotional to actually see it floating and have a trip out. Big thanks to Windboats and all their team for realising what we hope will be a great boat.

Firefly625

Visit site
For any one who may have the faintest interest, our T28 has been in the water at Fox's Marina Ipswich for the past few weeks to let prospective customers have a look. Had our first trip in her last Monday (13th) and we were well pleased. Performed better than expected (110 HP version) and looks well made with some nice touches. One or two bits and pieces still to sort out but all looks good. After all the problems getting this far it was quite emotional to actually see it floating and have a trip out. Big thanks to Windboats and all their team for realising what we hope will be a great boat.

Great to hear, I do like the T28, looks a real cracker... I do recall telling someone from Hardy to go have a look at the T28 at SIBS a couple of years ago.... I suggested it was just the boat they should be building!

TimHarber

Visit site
I can let you have a copy of mine. PM sent.

David, I have today (19th May 2018) purchased a Trusty T23 and search to find if I could get a copy of a manual as there isn't one with the boat.

Do you still have the facility to send me a copy. ?

also any comments you can make on the boat ?

Sorry new here and could not find out how to pm.

Thanks Tim

ALB

Visit site
Congratulations on your purchase. Which one is it?

I have one of the last ones built at Kidderminster in 2014. I can scan some of the key pages for you in few days, the manual is on board.

However there are so many errors in the manual in can mislead. Do you have any particular questions?

(To pm someone click on their ID and it is one of the options)

5Amp

Visit site
Hi,

I'm the 'new' owner of T23 Troy, (2013). I've come across a few puzzles on the boat and I'm hoping I can contact other owners via this forum for some advice?

For example, how much anchor warp / chain do you carry? I think the gypsy takes 7mm chain, but the main restriction may well be the size of the locker.......looks very cosy to me! Also, does anyone use octoplait / anchorplait with the Quick Mini Genius windlass?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!