Travel tips

killler

Visit site
If you want an island, any of those would be nice.... depends on where you're coming from and what you want.... diving? night life? culture?
There are so many "perfect vacations" they can't be listed. It all depends on what you feel like doing at the point in your life that you'll be taking that vacation. It's fun to read about a place that gets your imagination fired up, then dream about it and make plans, then finally get there. Perfect vacations and travel are fun and relaxing and exciting and a great education all rolled into one.

johnalison

Visit site
It may have escaped your notice that the honest people visiting this forum have boats and have no interest in visiting your islands and would run a mile to escape the sort of people they might meet if they were unfortunate enough to do so.

I very much hope your company has wasted a lot of time and money intruding into this space.

kartinkent

Visit site
Hello,
I have suggest some good and safety tips

1) Carry of copy of your passport with you while in country.

2) Find reliable personal tour guide if you need one.

3) Choose a safe and secure hotel rather than a cheap one.

4) Remember to leave contact information (i.e., email address or phone number) with family and friends so they can get in touch with you abroad.

5) Refrain from carrying large bags while touring.

6) Contact the police (dial 110 in China) immediately and report it if you are victimized.

7) Be aware of your surroundings and avoid social distractions (e.g., cell phones and mp3 players)

8) Surrender your valuables if confronted by thieves. They can be replaced.

9) Be extra careful when using public transportation abroad. If possible avoid using crowded busses.

10) Get sound security advice by contacting your embassy or consulate and speaking with someone in the security office.

Lea25hk

Visit site
I love travelling and searching for some great restaurants that offers great foods. I have visited Hong Kong last time, and found some best restaurants there.