Transducer

Popski

Visit site
Having a speed data issue. Anyone know which transducer is fitted as standard to Beneteau Antares 30 fly. The plotter is the RayMarine A70D and I have fitted a Simrad Go12 to the bridge. All is talking to each other but lost speed through water data. So my intention is to remove the transducer and fit the bung then give it a clean up. What I can’t find is the transducer type / model fitted to the boat.

baldyash

Visit site
Having a speed data issue. Anyone know which transducer is fitted as standard to Beneteau Antares 30 fly. The plotter is the RayMarine A70D and I have fitted a Simrad Go12 to the bridge. All is talking to each other but lost speed through water data. So my intention is to remove the transducer and fit the bung then give it a clean up. What I can’t find is the transducer type / model fitted to the boat.

I have a similar problem on my Antares 30.I think the transducer is an Airmar B744v or l.I have cleaned the impeller numerous times and when it was out of the water earlier in the year there was no fowling on it and it rotated perfectly. Still doesn't work and so only have sog.to relie on.
Depth is OK but does occasionally loose stating connection to dcm30(?) Is lost. Power down and reboot usually resolves that but still no speed through water. If you resolve this I would be very interested