Trailing log

snorkmaiden

Visit site
Comes in a wooden box that could use a re-varnish. Pretty tidy - we bpught it, didn't use it. Not new, of course, but good condition.
£25.00 plus courier or pick up in Bristol / Hereford area. I think it cost me a lot more!

Attachments

• Trailing log 1 small.jpeg
    Trailing log 1 small.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Trailing log 2 small.jpeg
    Trailing log 2 small.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 62

billyfish

Visit site
Comes in a wooden box that could use a re-varnish. Pretty tidy - we bpught it, didn't use it. Not new, of course, but good condition.
£25.00 plus courier or pick up in Bristol / Hereford area. I think it cost me a lot more!
Bill Payne , 7 Post office row, East Dean, Chichester, West sussex. PO180JG. Let me know total to post and how. Thanks

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site
I suggest you use Private Messages (aka 'Conversation') to exchange bank etc. and any other private details.

Click on the avatar of the person you want to send a Private Message to, and then click on 'Start Conversation'. Just the person you are writing to will see the message, rather than all and sundry (if I can so describe the esteemed members of this forum ;)).

When you receive a private message a red number will appear next to the envelope icon at the top right hand side of this page. Click on the envelope icon and it will take you to your messages and offer a reply facility.